By chance, back on the market. An opportune time to acquire great ten-acre package at Ashby Gap above Paris, Virginia !
1)a comfortable residence with a steady rental history
2) a cleared building site to build an additional home; sell it or live in it.
3) three Clarke County Dwelling Unit Rights
4) ten acre parcel can be subdivided
5) a separate 3,170 sq foot ‘commercial’ building (currently fully leased) that enjoys a Permitted Special Use as Retail and Service Business under Clarke County zoning. High visibility on US Route 50 east and west. Ample parking and great road frontage.
6) Two wells, two septic systems
7) Multiple creative uses possible:
farm brewery; farm winery with wine tasting room; import /export business with ample storage; artists’ co-op; antiques restoration and gallery; a headquarters; professional office space; contractor’s display offices and dispatch location; set up your business where owner or employees can live on site.
Bring your ideas!
Rental income can support the business use. Or, work where you live! Best kind of commute. There is separate access for the residence and to the additional building site. Build your dream home on the high vantage point which backs to protected lands. Stone’s throw to the Appalachian Trail and Sky Meadows State Park. Two minutes to the Shenandoah River down the hill.
Seller to pay no roll back taxes
Courtesy of: Thomas And Talbot Estate Properties, Inc. Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 2nd December, 2021 4:09 AM
Let's grab some coffee and talk
Please fill the form below and we'll contact you soon.